Paint 2021 into a new year style!
The house of your dreams is one coat away!
Check out our work
Painting ceiling, walls, trims and doors. Remove and install wallpaper. Repair cracks and holes. Prepare, clean and sand surfaces. Drywall repair. Paint and stain stairs. Paint/Spray paint cabinets.
Paint and spray paint Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding and Wood Siding. Paint and spray paint bricks, blocks, fascia, soffit, downspout, garage door, front/back door, and windows trim.
This natural brush-applied coating dries to create a beautiful weathered patina with subtle movement and natural color variation that softens and streaks with age.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Flat/Matte: Flat paints (also called matte paints) have the least amount of shine. They provide the most coverage of any other paint and require fewer coats to cover imperfections like nail holes. While they’re great for coverage, they’re the least durable type of paint and will be damaged if treated with cleaner, so they’re best used in low-traffic areas, like dining rooms, and surfaces that won’t be touched much, like ceilings.
- Eggshell: Eggshell finishes are a very popular paint finish. They’re slightly more lustrous than flat paints (with the delicate low sheen of an eggshell), they still cover imperfections, and they’re more durable than flat finishes (though still not quite as durable as satin or gloss finishes). Eggshell paints are great for places with low or medium traffic, like living rooms, hallways, and entryways.
- Satin: Satin finishes are the most common interior paint finish. They have a velvety sheen and are easier to clean than flat and eggshell paints, which makes them a great choice for high-traffic areas like kitchens, playrooms, family rooms, bathrooms, and laundry rooms. (Before you use a satin paint, be aware that their sheen unfortunately is more apt to reveal brush strokes, making touch-ups slightly tricky down the line.)
- Semi-gloss: Semi-gloss paints are shiny and reflective. They’re extremely durable and mildew-resistant, so they’re best used in rooms that get a lot of wear and tear or moisture, like kids’ rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms. They’re also great for trim. As a glossier finish, they will show imperfections more than less shiny paints.
- High-gloss: High-gloss paints are the shiniest paint finish of the bunch. They’re also the most durable and washable, so they can handle daily scrubbing. Consider this family of paint for doors, trim, and cabinetry. In addition to being an interior paint, high-gloss can also be used as an outdoor detail as well, on things like shutters. However, prep work is important when using this finish—it can show many imperfections when applied incorrectly.
Professional painters with more three years of experience.
- Paint the interiors of apartments, condos, townhomes and other multi-family dwellings as required.
- Work with other construction professionals, such as carpenters, electricians and plumbers, to prepare units.
- Protect all nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping.
- Practice self-supervision on small jobs and ensure you complete each project in an efficient, timely manner.
- Match paint samples for touch-ups and other small projects.
- Meet with property managers to discuss color and finish options as well as other design details.
Atleast three months. If the Painter missed something in some areas of the house will do the touch up. Painter will return and make the necessary repairs at no additional cost to homeowner.
We estimate the cost of labor, materials, and cost of paint. It also varies depending on the size of the room, height of the ceilings, condition of the surface of the walls. If you’re covering up a dark color (requires multiple coats and more time). Whether the ceilings and doors are being done as well as the trim and walls.
We offer excellent quality of work. We are a full service painting company with impeccable standards and the eye for every detail. We are friendly, efficient, reliable and professional.
You need to talked to the owner and address your problem. Express your concern politely but firmly.